Estimated from the 1950s, is a ‘100% Pure Silk’ hand embroidered pyjama robe. Today it could be worn in the summer as a 1920’s layering piece if worn un buttoned or a sweet 30’s beach set accessory. This robe is ivory in colour and the fabric is made of silk with a satin finish. The embroidery is detailed on the centre front in a floral pattern. The neckline and sleeves are finished with embroidered scalloping. Two buttons down the front
This sweet thing has some stains.
– The front has two small rust spots – photographed.
– The front left sleeve has some light grey marking -photographed.
– The front right sleeve has a small pull
– The back of the robe has a some light discolouration
– The ‘100% pure silk’ label has stained through to the other side